Re: [stella] Euchre: release candidate 2

Subject: Re: [stella] Euchre: release candidate 2
From: Erik Eid <eeid@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2002 20:51:16 -0400
On Wednesday 02 October 2002 02:36 pm, Thomas Jentzsch wrote:
> Glenn Saunders wrote:
> >It's that last 5% of development that separates any creative
> >effort from being just 'good' to truly polished and
> >professional.
>
> Exactly!
>
> Those are probalby the most boring 5%, but very important.

Thanks for the encouragement, Glenn and Thomas!  I've had similar experiences
at work, where a project seems ready for release, but in the last couple of
weeks we scramble to fix the most subtle bugs.

It turns out that this latest bug was introduced by an improvement I made to
the computer's playing intelligence during one of the last couple of
releases.  It's very easy to forget to check for bugs created by little
tweaks.  :/