[stella] Euchre: cartridge

Subject: [stella] Euchre: cartridge
From: Erik Eid <eeid@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2002 18:12:00 -0400
I am pleased to announce that my Euchre homebrew is now available in
cartridge form!

Hozer Video Games (http://www.hozervideo.com/) is handling the manufacturing
and selling of the game.  Please direct all your orders there.  (There may
not be an entry for Euchre as I'm writing this, but one should be up shortly.)

There are two versions of the game, one for NTSC and one for PAL, so please
be sure to specify which version you want when you order.

Also, the first 100 NTSC cartridges sold will be a "special edition" that is
signed and numbered by me.  (Sorry, PAL folks... but you still get a version
of your own... :) )

Once again, I thank everyone who contributed to Euchre in some way, by
playing it or offering coding tips, particularly during my early "newbie"
days.  (I am still a newbie in many ways - I'm no assembly expert yet!)

Of course, you still can download a ROM image from my Euchre page
(http://www.wwnet.net/~eeid/station26/euchre.html) to play in an emulator.

Whether you play the game on a real Atari or not, I hope you enjoy it!