RE: [stella] I need your help for Climber5...SUCCESS

Subject: RE: [stella] I need your help for Climber5...SUCCESS
From: "Dennis Debro" <ddebro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2002 22:01:51 -0400
I see my problem with positioning my sprites horizontally now.

When I looked at the log produced by Z26 to determine my scan line count
I noticed that I was setting HMP1 to #$00 on the 20th cycle. The Stella
Programming Guide mentions that these registers should not be modified
for at least 24 cycles after HMOVE. I repositioned the call until later
and now the sprites move smoothly :)

I also see that my kernel is producing more scan lines than I thought.
I'll have to spend a little more time investigating this.

Thanks for all of your help :)