[stella] Space Instigators - Final Version (?)

Subject: [stella] Space Instigators - Final Version (?)
From: Christopher Tumber <christophertumber@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2002 02:40:03 -0400
Wow, was begining to dispair there a bit....

So, here it is, possible final. There's a little more room between rows than I'd like, but there's not much to be done about it. There's just too many calcs between rows to squish it down any more. Still looks pretty good, I think.

The big question is, is it too hard? I could reduce the speed of the Instigators shots by 1/2 very easily.

This version has no credit info, btw, so please don't distribute it outside the list. I'm thinking the cartridge version won't display a credit screen to keep it under 4K (I have a handfull of bytes left...) and I'll do a 6k .bin version with a simple credit screen.

Anyway, lemme know what you think. Please try to break it....

Chris...