Re: [stella] Yet Another Final Version...

Subject: Re: [stella] Yet Another Final Version...
From: Thomas Jentzsch <tjentzsch@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2002 12:52:42 +0200
Christopher Tumber wrote:
> I've just spent a fair bit of time with it and it looks solid. So
> unless something big turns up this will be it, at least for the
> initial run of carts. They really, really have to get done!

Don't hurry please, take your time to make this game as perfect as
possible.

I've just played a short round of SI on MAME. There are three more
differences I noticed.

1. The players shoots are a bit to slow
2. The original invader move row by row and not all together
3. The invader shots should go down to the bottom line (sometimes I feel
like being hit when I shouldn't)

Have fun!
Thomas
tjentzsch at web dot de |