Re: [stella] PAL VSYNC timings??

Subject: Re: [stella] PAL VSYNC timings??
From: Paul Slocum <paul-stella@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 11:40:15 -0600

In modern TVs, is there some way to access VHOLD functionality internally? I'm thinking that there has to be.

I read somewhere recently that if you search on the web for your TV model, you can find info about how to get into your TV's "service mode" which allows you to tweak more settings. I've managed to get into service mode on my TV, but haven't figured out how to (or if you can) adjust VHOLD. There are a LOT of settings and they're cryptically labeled. Beware that if you tweak the wrong setting you can really mess things up.

-Paul