RE: [stella] Star Fire: 1 step forward 2 steps back :-)

Subject: RE: [stella] Star Fire: 1 step forward 2 steps back :-)
From: "Dennis Debro" <ddebro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2002 17:29:59 -0500
I just played this on my VCS (4 switch) using my CC. I think the flicker
in the second version is much better than the first on the VCS too.

The star field only shows on the left side of the screen though. Also I
don't see the meteors :( I may see a straggler every now and then in the
distance but none visible to shoot.

The radar screen looks a little faint but that could be my TV.

I notice a screen jump when I hit multiple ships at one time. It's kind
of hard to pin down but that seems to be the issue.

It's easy for me to hit multiple ships at a time because when the game
starts, most ships are on top of each other unlike in Z26 or
CyberStella.

Take care,
Dennis