[stella] TIA color output

Subject: [stella] TIA color output
From: "Matthias Hartl" <maze@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Dec 2002 14:02:18 +0100
Hello,

Can anyone give some details about the signal that's coming out of the TIA
(PAL version) color output pin? As far as I know, the color output (as well
as luma and sync) is an open-collector output. The signal should be either a
sine or square wave at a frequency of 4,43MHz. But I still don't know the
amplitude of the signal and I can't have a "look" at it on my own, since I
don't own an oscilloscope yet. I want to generate a s-video signal - the Y
part of the signal is already working as expected and gives perfect quality.
Can anyone help out?

Wish you all a Merry Christmas!

Regards,
Matthias