RE: [stella] VideoGame-WIZ introduction - rules update

Subject: RE: [stella] VideoGame-WIZ introduction - rules update
From: "Ronen Habot" <rhabot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Dec 2002 11:10:46 -0500
> From: Adam Wozniak [mailto:adam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
>
> Mail does not propogate instantaneously, nor is order of
> delivery guaranteed.
> The person you see as "first" will not necessarily be the
> person someone else sees as "first".  You'll also flood the mailing list > with "oooh, am I first?" responses.  Given that this is a list populated by
> programmers, I'm fairly sure someone has already coded a perl script to > autorespond to that subject line.
>
> A more fair thing might be for you to collect email addresses
> of people who would like to enter the raffle, then choose a winner at
> random every day.

Agreed.

Therefore, here are the updated rules:

- If you would like to enter the raffle simply email webmaster@xxxxxxxxx and include the word "raffle" in the subject line.

- Every evening at 7:00PM EST I'll have my son pick up a name of all senders.
- The winner will receive an email with winning confirmation and request for shipping information.
- I'll not post on the list anymore on that subject. Please email me directly if you have any question.

Thank you,
Ronen.

"This email may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use of the intended recipient.  Any unauthorized review, use or distribution by others is strictly prohibited.  If you have received the message in error, please advise the sender by reply email @globespanvirata.com, and delete the message. Thank you."