[stella] IPS patch creator

Subject: [stella] IPS patch creator
From: "Fabrizio Zavagli" <rasty@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2003 01:51:34 +0100
Hi all,

just to follow up on a previous topic, I've found a software that (among
other functions) creates IPS patches: http://ucon64.sourceforge.net/

I'm positive that other IPS patch creation software exists, but that's all
I've found until now :)

This should enable us, if willing, to create any kind of enhancements to
original ROMs and distribute these as IPS patches without having to
distribute the ROM itself and therefore infringing copyrights ;), as
proposed in the original post by Christopher Tumber (IIRC).

For now, I'll stick with good ol' "distributing the whole hacked rom"
anyway, but this could still be useful should actual copyright issues
eventually surface (and for Activision titles!)

Regards,
Fabrizio.-