Re: [stella] Collaboration

Subject: Re: [stella] Collaboration
From: Glenn Saunders <cybpunks2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 22:54:48 -0800
At 08:11 PM 1/14/2003 +0100, you wrote:

Here is a version with fade-out gradients ($2c..$20, $00, just to show
some possibilities) for the tombstones and ChronoColor TM for the
zombies.

The gradient looks good. if it doesn't fade completely to black it would be better. Then if we leave a two scanline gap for grenades it would yield a similar effect of separating the tombstones vertically.

I can see what you are trying to do but I'm not a big fan of chronocolor. Plus now that I think about it I think it will be easier to distinguish the "team" that each zombie belongs to by leaving them matching the player's color.