Re: [stella] Collaboration

Subject: Re: [stella] Collaboration
From: Thomas Jentzsch <tjentzsch@xxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2003 12:49:54 +0100
Glenn wrote:
> Yes.  The ball will either be enabled across the entire screen (barrier, or
> hidden by positioning in safe zone) or only in one of the grenade zones.

Ok, the attached code allows to enable the ball at a selected row. The
current grenade code is only a preliminary solution, with some
experimenting (VDELBL!) I might be able to remove the color changes at
the safe zones and increase the height of the ball to two lines to make
it better visible.

The kernel is not (yet) prepared for displaying the ball across an
entire screen, but adding that is no a big problem.

BTW #1: Glenn, will you continue your journal at
www.homebrewgames.net/deathderby ? Or will you follow Andrew and ask for
a special forum at AtariAge?

BTW #2: Albert, will you add DD back into the "In Development" page at
AtariAge?

Have fun!
Thomas
tjentzsch at web dot de |