[stella] Fu Kung! v0.09 - Interactive

Subject: [stella] Fu Kung! v0.09 - Interactive
From: "Andrew Davie" <atari2600@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2003 00:48:46 +1100
Both babies under joystick control, and the finite state machine
implemented.  Now I really need to start thinking about the moves that the
game is going to have.  And, of course, the graphics.  Is it going to be a
Kung Fu game, or BabyBasher?  At the moment I'm thinking I'll try to find
the dancing baby model somewhere - and somehow render kung-fu poses with the
baby.  Any 3D guys out there want to get credits for art assistance?
Suddenly, with the interactivity, I can see the game starting to happen.  Up
till now its been systems and planning.  Now I can actually move the shapes
around, it feels... more likely to get done.
>From now on I'll be looking for suggestions for improvements in visuals,
suggestions for the graphics, moves for the fighting, and anything else
anyone would care to contribute.
Cheers