[stella] Fu Kung! v0.10

Subject: [stella] Fu Kung! v0.10
From: "Andrew Davie" <adavie@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2003 00:09:01 +1100
Attached, the latest version of Fu Kung!  This version introduces a new
colour scheme which, under the emulators at least, is much more pleasing to
the eye in terms of flicker.   I've also reduced the size of the frames
slightly - I think they still look OK - this smaller size allows me to fit
things into a 5x6 grid (instead of a 6x6) and also to have a proportional
(almost) lying-down frame.  I'm now working on the addition of new frames
and moves.  The two babies are under joystick control - left/right and down
(to see the somersault frames) and up again to go back to the 'stand'.  The
somersault frames (12 frames) and the stand frame just fit into two 2K
banks.
Cheers