[stella] Programming tricks guide

Subject: [stella] Programming tricks guide
From: Paul Slocum <paul-stella@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 01 Feb 2003 20:08:50 -0600
Has anyone put together a guide of programming tricks? I've started a small one with stuff like skip draw, efficient cycle wasting, paddle reading, and well that's all I got so far. I was thinking someone might have already put together a much better one. I realize there's The Dig, but sometimes that's a lot of stuff to go through and I prefer a simple text file for this type of reference. If anyone has a nice guide they've put together and would like to share, I'd be interested in seeing it. If not, maybe at some point I'll finish mine and put it on my webpage (with credit for the people who came up with the tricks of course.)

-Paul