[stella] Atari Video Game Programming 2600 (AVGP2) Course

Subject: [stella] Atari Video Game Programming 2600 (AVGP2) Course
From: John Redant <johnredant01@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 9 Feb 2003 10:56:26 -0800 (PST)
Hello there!

This is an update of what's been going on in my end.

Yes, I have finally decided to go ahead with the idea
of the course and start putting it together.

All of my gear is put together, aside from the PC
boards, 7404 inverter gates and the EPROM chips which
I plan on purchasing from Albert...as well as some
carts.

Also I found a pretty snazzy EPROM burner online for
roughly $135.

I have bought a low-grade web cam for purposes of
making Powerpoint presentations of the course. (I
already have a Sony cam for recording it on VHS).

Here's what I need:

Is there anyone who can sell me an Atari 2600 game
console and one joystick? It doesn't matter which one,
just as long as it works. Will negotiate a price.

Is there anyone who is willing to offer their services
as proof-reader or editor? This is for the scripts.
(example: introducing topics, describing a certain
process, etc...)

Does anyone have any suggestions for distribution? I
don't think I have the time to mass produce video
tapes or Powerpoint software.

Thanks!
John