Re: [stella] QB cover artwork -> colour bitmap for display

Subject: Re: [stella] QB cover artwork -> colour bitmap for display
From: "Andrew Davie" <atari2600@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 06:53:10 +1100
Well it looks like Thomas has killed my new technique within a day of its
creation.
For a like to like comparison, I've done the clown as well.  It was
difficult to downconvert to a 48 x 96 because of the original graphics being
in a strange RGB line format - so this isn't strictly a like to like, but as
close as I can get.  Thomas and I should find an image and work on each
producing a demo from that.
I know how Brian Prescott must have felt ;)
Cheers