Re: [stella] QB cover artwork -> colour bitmap for display

Subject: Re: [stella] QB cover artwork -> colour bitmap for display
From: Thomas Jentzsch <tjentzsch@xxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 20:37:53 +0100
Andrew wrote:
> To allow us a fair comparison of the techniques, attached is a version
> of the clown and baboon, using the original images as source.

Ok, here is my "Baboon"! :-) (colors tested with z26 v1.57)

I think you can improve picture quality by using different ways to
generate the three color channels. The might be plenty of possible
optimizations left.

But to compare the techniques we should both use the same RGB-files.
Therefore I have attached mine.
(the format is 48x84 pixel, 8 bits/pixel)

Have fun!
Thomas
tjentzsch at web dot de |