Re: [stella] DiscoTech

Subject: Re: [stella] DiscoTech
From: "Albert Yarusso - AtariAge" <albert@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2003 01:46:22 -0600
Wow, this is pretty damn cool!  I figured *SOMEONE* would eventully try
this, and I'm glad to see that several people have decided to work together
on it!  And yes, Eduardo's dance pad looks pretty cool--I haven't had much
time to read AA tonight or look at his site for more than a moment, but when
I get home later this evening (uhrr, morning) I'll spend more time checking
it out, as well as the binary you posted.

Is this something you want to keep silent from the general public or can I
make mention of it on AA?

 ..Al