[stella] Update of Atari Video Game Production 2600 (AVGP2) Course

Subject: [stella] Update of Atari Video Game Production 2600 (AVGP2) Course
From: John Redant <johnredant01@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 15 Feb 2003 12:46:52 -0800 (PST)
Hello people!

I have decided to attach a GNU Free Documentation
Lisence (FDL - Version 1.2, November 2002) lisence to
my AVGP2 course to allow for free distribution and to
allow others to make changes and distribute it
themselves, either commercially or non-commercially.

I believe the AVGP2 Course would qualify according to
Paragraph 0 of the Preamble:

"But this License is not limited to software manuals;
it can be used for any textual work, regardless of
subject matter or whether it is published as a printed
book.  We recommend this License principally for works
whose purpose is instruction or reference."

I feel that it would be best to submit each class
within the course (including the introduction) up for
Peer Review (meaning, you guys) in order to come out
with the best design for the course. And it shall come
out one at a time (rather then all together, all at
once).

Albert, would it be alright if I could submit them for
Peer Review on your website?

John Redant