Re: [stella] The Demo Image Series #6

Subject: Re: [stella] The Demo Image Series #6
From: henitrope@xxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 15:38:34 -0800
Mario looks really cool on z26! Who was it that said the 2600 couldn't do
3D images? :-)

Having the image background black against the black background of the
screen really adds to the effect! The white or light background images in
previous samples remind me that the image is "flat" but IMHO, is fine if
you want a "flat greeting card" look.

Good job, Andrew. This is getting me excited about what I could submit
for conversion. I'm working on several different "original" images.

Later. - Weston (aka "Gateway To Aphsai")