Re: [stella] The Demo Image Series #7

Subject: Re: [stella] The Demo Image Series #7
From: Chris Wilkson <ecwilkso@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 19:08:35 -0500 (EST)
On Wed, 26 Feb 2003, Eckhard Stolberg wrote:

> But what is funny is that the NTSC red you chose comes out
> as green on a PAL VCS. And since my TV stretches the 60Hz
> display to fill the screen, flipping the right difficulty
> switch is almost like toggling between Mario and Luigi for
> me. ;-)

That's really funny, Eckhard!  I wish I could look at this stuff.
It not fair!!!

Andrew,

Unfortunately, I can't view these images right now....I don't have a way to
burn ROMs or use my cuttle.  I really wish I did.  But I'm getting there.
Maybe in a couple of weeks.

And Glenn, same thing goes for Death Derby.  I appreciate your posting the
updates.  Please continue to do so...I'd like to see your progress once I'm
able to.  (No I don't even have emulation at this point)

And for those 486 users out there, I'm now using a 386 with MSDOS 6.22.
It's soooo ghetto!

(...IS anyone here still using a 486 for 2600 dev?  How about a c64 or A800?)

-Chris