Re: [stella] Shadow Keep (new game)

Subject: Re: [stella] Shadow Keep (new game)
From: Glenn Saunders <mos6507@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 04 Mar 2003 00:26:19 -0800
Wow, I just played this on my Cuttle Cart and it's awesome!

I love what you did with the playfield to give it a kind of shaded pipe-look. I don't think I've seen that kind of trick before and it really helps mask the limitations of playfield graphics.

If it's supposed to be a keep you might want to change the color scheme two grey or beige instead of orange and green. It almost looks more futuristic now.

But this is really impressive! You should take as much ROM as you need to build the game out.

Can you get the screen flip to take place without losing TV sync?

You also may want to debounce the up on the joystick to pick up items so you don't have to be so precise about tapping the joystick up in order to pick up/drop items.