Re: [stella] GP32

Subject: Re: [stella] GP32
From: "Chris Larkin" <clarkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2003 07:51:58 -0800
Eh...

I originally purchased it because it sounds like a dream development
platform... which it basically is, but as a handheld game console... it is
dramatically lacking support, especially in America.  I've only turned the
thing on a handfull of times, I would say no.

The GBA is still much more well supported by many countries, and it has an
enormous homebrew following.

--Chris