Re: [stella] Emulator or Console?

Subject: Re: [stella] Emulator or Console?
From: Chris Wilkson <ecwilkso@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2003 23:26:08 -0500 (EST)
Al,

Thanks for giving me the chance to do a redesign.  And thanks for telling
me you were going to another source.  Had you talked to me about it, and
told me that you had a higher volume, I could have brought the cost down
with a redesign.  But now I'm stuck with a large inventory that I probably
won't be able to sell.  I guess it's kinda obvious from the tone, but this
really upsets me.  It's not a good way to treat friends, and also not a very
friendly way to do business.  A little communication can go a long way.
But I guess that was overlooked.  I'm sorry to see that's the way AtariAge
chooses to do things.

-Chris