Re: [stella] Virus messages from list members?

Subject: Re: [stella] Virus messages from list members?
From: "Chris Larkin" <clarkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2003 20:18:07 -0800
I was and still may be big time infected with one.  I let my wife use the
computer for a day, and she opened a dozen horrible mail attatchments.  I
have run tons of cleanings but every time I run a scan it picks up more.

I also get about a dozen ("Mail delivery failure") messages a day,
suggesting my email is being used to distribute this virus.  If any have
come from me, I apologize... I hope it is painfully obvious they are not
legit mails, and you are all deleting them harmlessly.  I am working to
correct the situation.

--Chris