Re: [stella] Virus messages from list members?

Subject: Re: [stella] Virus messages from list members?
From: Russ Perry Jr <slapdash@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2003 16:04:38 -0600
At 4:44 PM -0500 3/16/03, Ruffin Bailey wrote:
> Okay, I've gotten messages over the last week with virus that claim
> to have originated with Bradford Mott, Chris Cracknell, and some
> other [lesser-known?!] Stella list members.
>
> Anybody else catching any of this?

I did get one, though I can't recall if it came directly to my
address or stella-owner, which resolves to this address anyway.
I think mine came "from" Eckhard, but of course, I don't trust
the from info since they started getting clever about that.

It does seem that somebody has a virus, but since I've only seen
the one message so far, it doesn't seem that bad, yet anyway.
||  Russ Perry Jr   2175 S Tonne Dr #114   Arlington Hts IL 60005  ||
||  847-952-9729   slapdash@xxxxxxx [NEW!]   VIDEOGAME COLLECTOR!  ||