[stella] Atari Programming IDE

Subject: [stella] Atari Programming IDE
From: "Matthew Ozor" <matt@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2003 08:31:38 -0500
I have some good news on the IDE for DASM. Rob Anderton the programmer on NASM-IDE agreed to let me edit his source code to use customize it for us.  This is only a DOS version and it is written in Pascal so it would be alittle hard to port to Linux, or Mac. Begin a GNU program I can distribute this with no problem.

There is a current version of the Atari SDK that I have put together and uses a program called EditIDE. It has been completely setup for DASM programming. This is a freeware software and I did get the source code with permission to use it in the SDK.

The problem with most windows IDE is they are bulky and have a ton a feature that are just not needed. Also customizing them for easy distribution get complicated. Registry edits, dll files ect..

*****
Andrew- If you wish me to send you my current SDK so you can include it on your site let me know.