Aw: Re: [stella] DASM 'upgrade' in progress

Subject: Aw: Re: [stella] DASM 'upgrade' in progress
From: cybergoth@xxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2003 14:29:48 +0100 (CET)
Hi Andrew!

> Since I'm already doing the DASM site, I feel that this is the ideal
> opportunity to take the bull by the horns, so to speak.  I've now included
> 'standard' VCS.H file as an additional download.  I will be
> updating/maintaining this file as well, with a view to it becoming *THE*
> standard.  So please, have a look at the file that's there already, and
> post
> your comments/suggestions to the list.

Excellent!

I'll try & compile my stuff with it tonight!

One suggestion: Maybe for the start Thomas could send you all his commonly usable DASM Macros as a macro.h, you'd work in what you have so far and then you could maintan the [Stella] common "macros.h" as well. that would be great.

Greetings,
     Manuel