Re: [stella] Help with my demo, PAL, NTSC :-)

Subject: Re: [stella] Help with my demo, PAL, NTSC :-)
From: Zach Matley <matleyz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2003 09:21:29 -0800 (PST)
Hi Weston,

First of all, let me say congratulations on doing more programming than
95% of the AtariAge members.

Now a report on my NTSC Supercharger test. The title screen hangs lower on
the television screen than in z26. The copyright notice gets cut off
just after the "MVO". The world map rolls on the screen in all four difficulty
switch settings.

I'm sure this can be fixed, but as to how, that must be left to more
experienced members of the Stella list. Anyway it's a fine start. I do
like your character sprite, he's larger than most.

Zach