[stella] OT: Disguised as Stella mail

Subject: [stella] OT: Disguised as Stella mail
From: Erik Eid <eeid@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2003 18:41:30 -0500
Did anyone else get an e-mail message titled "Have an excite Lady Day" from
"stella-main@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"?

It has a couple of attachments: add.scr and bookmarks.html.  My Linux setup
claims that ".scr" is an audio file, but I'm betting it's a Windows screen
saver.  It's also suspicious because if you view it as text, you'll find a
reference to "FindNextFileA," definitely a Windows API call.

Was this a legitimate message or was it a virus or spam masquerading as Stella
mail?  (Granted, it's not Stella listserv, but it's close!)