Re: [stella] PhillyClassic

Subject: Re: [stella] PhillyClassic
From: "Albert Yarusso - AtariAge" <albert@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2003 08:54:20 -0600
I was at the show, but I'm not home yet and I'll be leaving very shortly on
what is about a 30 hour drive.  I'll be working on a detailed report of my
experiences at the PhillyClassic, along with tons of pictures taken by
several people (including myself).  We had the largest display at the show,
with seven tables and three kiosks (2600, 5200, Jaguar).  Our tables were
populated with a wide variety of homebrew titles and they were well-received
at the show.  We were also demoing many works-in-progress on eight 2600
systems and one 5200 system, including Star Fire, Climber 5, Death Derby,
Globe Trotter and Adventure II.  :)

 ..Al
Albert Yarusso (albert@xxxxxxxxxxxx)
AtariAge.com - Atari News, Rarity Guides, Discussion & More!