[stella] New person question...

Subject: [stella] New person question...
From: "smf_4ever ." <smf_4ever@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2003 09:28:14 -0500
Ok... I have alot of information down... but this may seem dim.. but...

Do you have dedicated services for your registers primarily?? i.e.. just primarily using the X reg for player graphics/movement.. Y register for playfield/???...A for game play main sequences???

I have most of the understanding of all the little parts of the 6502 coding..but I have not read/seen anything that helps me put it all togather in the big picture...

I know this seems basic and almost a silly request due to the knowledge that this group has... but can anyone help?

Thanks.