Re: [stella] PhillyClassic

Subject: Re: [stella] PhillyClassic
From: joelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Joel Park)
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2003 10:42:42 -0500
You guys had an awesome setup and it was great to see everyone again.
It was really something to see.

As far as the rest of the show.  I was alot more rare stuff this year.  And
there were some good deal on stuff too.
Sid Meier of (Civilization, Pirates and a bunch of other AWESOME games) was
there, he answered some questions and talked about stuff.
Bob Polaro (2600 Defender, Bugs Bunny, Road Runner, and much more) was also
there answering questions and stuff, he was there last year as well.
Also some other developers but I missed their names.

The Free-Play arcade game selection was really good a ton of great stuff,
ZooKeeper RULES!.

I dunno what other details to give,  you couldn't move without looking into
a monitor or TV playing some kind of classic game.

Later,
Joel