Re: [stella] Turbo?

Subject: Re: [stella] Turbo?
From: Zach Matley <matleyz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2003 21:38:51 -0800 (PST)
On Tue, 1 Apr 2003, Christopher Tumber wrote:

> Actually, it makes sense why that furthest car would be white if it's >
the Ball and thereforing sharing colour with PF (The buildings).

I see why one might think that the top car might be the Ball when running
z26, but I get different colors on my TV (NTSC with a Supercharger). For a
third view I tried Stella 0.7 running on a Mac (system 7.6.1), and saw the
same colors as on the TV. The numbers are purple, the cars from top to
bottom are yellow, green, blue, and red.

Curious. Who else has viewed the binary on a TV?

-Zach