Re: [stella] My little project...

Subject: Re: [stella] My little project...
From: "smf_4ever ." <smf_4ever@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 04 Apr 2003 11:56:28 -0500
It is a.. modified port. The original star castle player has free movement around the playfiled (like asteroids).. This idea would have the ship locked in an outside ratius (more like tempest..and using the driving controls)..As far as "borrowing" sprites...it was an after thought for fun.. "Qotile's revenge"..??? the game play is more of my focus than the sprites.. I will put those in after. I think in my early stages.. they will be adventure knights!! (block) to try and get the game play down.

David