Re: [stella] Everyone loves a newbie!

Subject: Re: [stella] Everyone loves a newbie!
From: Ruffin Bailey <rufbo1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2003 00:50:14 -0400
So, please, can anyone give me a *really* basic guide to doing simple
animations? I would be eternally grateful, and so would Mungo, the pink
dinosaur.

You might also check out Matt Matthew's old demo of a robot with moving treads. I think it's a pretty plain jane animation example. I think the code -- with comments -- is here: http://www.biglist.com/lists/stella/archives/199610/msg00008.html

.. but there were a few pointers from list members about things that needed to be fixed. Maybe Matt has a fixed up version of the code he could send along. It's only been, oh, six or so years since he posted it originally. :^)

Ruffin Bailey