[stella] Space Treat Deluxe src and bin

Subject: [stella] Space Treat Deluxe src and bin
From: "Fabrizio Zavagli" <rasty@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 May 2003 21:47:50 +0200
Hi all!

I still had to release the latest binaries and sources for Space Treat
Deluxe, so here they are!
I've finally also took the time to clean up comments (and translate them all
to english), and organize things a little better.
The current source compiles to both NTSC and PAL with a compile switch, and
the PAL version can be toggled bewteen 50hz and 60hz mode on the fly using
the right difficulty switch.

Of course the source code is still way improveable, and suffers from my
initial lacks in knowledge.. but your suggestions have been great and I've
been able to improve on several aspects!

Manual included.

Ciao!
Fabrizio.-