[stella] Star Fire Release Candidate #03 Update

Subject: [stella] Star Fire Release Candidate #03 Update
From: Manuel Polik <cybergoth@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 05 Jun 2003 01:40:59 +0200
Hi there!

Since I already know right now that I'll tweak some more
things, I thought "Release Candidate #04" was not the
right title.

But since I made changes significant enough (I think),
I'm posting an update to RC #03 ;-)

Changes:

- Motherships now indicate their damage via color.

- Fixed the spawning bug of motherships. I'd be already
  richer than Bill Gates if I'd gotten a dollar
  everytime I did something like

  ORA %10000000

  When I obviously meant

  ORA #%10000000

  (I'd be even richer if I'd have gotten another dollar
   everytime I've forgotten the "break;" in a
   switch/case implementation... :rolleyes: )

- Fixed any possibillities of deadlocks through
  troubles with invisible objects.
  I finally found the ultimate solution of getting rid
  of them.
  I feel this also significantly reduced flicker.

Greetings,
	Manuel