Re: [stella] Star Fire Release Candidate #03 Update

Subject: Re: [stella] Star Fire Release Candidate #03 Update
From: Rob <kudla@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2003 21:47:58 -0400
On Wednesday 04 June 2003 19:40, Manuel Polik wrote:
> - Fixed any possibillities of deadlocks through
>   troubles with invisible objects.
>   I finally found the ultimate solution of getting rid
>   of them.
>   I feel this also significantly reduced flicker.

It did seem a bit less flickery, and I didn't even really notice the
flickering before.

I'm typing this as my Stella window runs RC3 at a point where I've shot all
the ships and just haven't shot the stargate yet.  It made me think: too bad
it's a feature freeze, a "baiter" (really hard to kill and aggressive enemy
who comes out if you take too long to exit) would make a nice addition ;)

Rob