[stella] Stella Gets a New Brain

Subject: [stella] Stella Gets a New Brain
From: Ron Schultz <schultzed@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2003 15:52:51 -0700 (PDT)
Hi,  Sorry . . . I don't want to waste your time, I
know that you are doing programming work for the 2600.

I'm one of the gaming fans who applaud your efforts .
. .  I'll leave you all alone but I'm curious as to
where/how I could get a copy of "Stella Gets a New
Brain" the Starpath games collection on CD.

I've followed the trail to Hozer Video but can't find
an active link for them . . . have they gone belly up?
or did they change their address?

If you can help me, I would appreciate it . . . please
don't flame me . . . I promise to go away and not send
any more messages.

Thanks,

Ron Schultz
schultzed@xxxxxxxxx