Re: [stella] Star Fire RC #04 Bugfix #01

Subject: Re: [stella] Star Fire RC #04 Bugfix #01
From: "Thomas Jentzsch" <tjentzsch@xxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 16:42:04 +0200
Hi Manuel!
> BTW: I forgot to say that, but I already did that one-shield-restore-per-wave as well.

I had noticed that already :-)

> That is true, yes. And intentional. I could as easily spawn a shot at the size of the
> ship, but you wouldn't stand a chance to avoid the fire of a close ship then.

Hm, that's true of course. But wouldn't that mb more realistic and "fair"? The target
is easier to hit and so are you. So you are forced to evasive manoeuvres if you
don't want to take the additional risk. Sure that would change the whole gameplay
quite drastically. Maybe you don't want that and without trying I can only guess the
result.

Well, maybe I just have played too much Starmaster lately. ;-)

Another option would be to get less points for closer objects.

Have?fun!
Thomas
Thomas?Jentzsch?????????|?***?Every?bit?is?sacred?!?***
tjentzsch?at?web?dot?de?|

Mit der Grupppen-SMS von WEB.DE FreeMail können Sie eine SMS an alle