Aw: Re: [stella] Star Fire RC #04 Bugfix #01

Subject: Aw: Re: [stella] Star Fire RC #04 Bugfix #01
From: cybergoth@xxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 16:35:53 +0200 (MEST)
Hi Dennis!

> I'm still playing this in the emulator, sorry :( I like the effect of the
> players "letting you have it" when the warp gate apprears. The overheating
> is a nice touch too. I kind of helps tip the scale. It was a little unfair
> that only one shot killed an enemy but it took multiple to kill the player.

But that is realistic - sort of. Tie fighters aren't equipped with shields. ;-)
(Ok, ok, Tie Advance do have shields)

Basically, I just have neither the RAM nor the cycles to add extra Hit-counters for the normal ships.

> It also appeared that some ships avoided my shots. Was that added too?

The Star Destroyer and Slave I will do that. The Tie Advance ships are occasionally changing their paths, but they're not really trying to avoid you.

Greetings,
     Manuel