Re: [stella] Howdy

Subject: Re: [stella] Howdy
From: Nick Bensema <nickb@xxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2003 11:28:01 -0700 (MST)
On 18 Jul 2003 KirkIsrael@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Word of warning w/ the supercharger route: the audio plug
> isn't quite "walkman" standard size, it's a little bigger,
> so it kind of stretches the plug on your soundcard.  I'm
> almost afrad to use my supercharger, already I have to wrap
> the audio cable for my regular speakers around the power
> cable above, to provide the "lift" it needs to make full
> stereo contact, after the supercharger had intruded....

I tried to file mine down to normal size.  That just made it uglier.

What I ended up doing is getting a headphone extension cable, so that I
wouldn't have to be afraid of ruining my plugs.  I think it's more or
less permanently attached to my SC right now.

--
Nick Bensema <nickb@xxxxxx>   ICQ#2135445