[stella] TigerVision bankswitching >32K ?

Subject: [stella] TigerVision bankswitching >32K ?
From: "Andy Mucho" <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2003 18:25:59 +0100
Hi all,

being relatively new[1] to this I'm a bit stuck :)

After wasting several hours realising that the reason my $3F BankSwitching
test wasn't working was because the final .bin was larger than 32K, I'm now
puzzled as to how to make a larger Bin than this, and actually be able to
swap through the extra banks ?

According to the Docs I've read on the net I get the impression that the
TigerVision Bankswitching should be able to access up to 512K, yet any
attempt to go past a 32K size stops working :\

Can anyone enlighten me as to how to get there ?

I'm sure I've seen a .bin come through the Stella list that was 512K, not
that I need 512K but 128K is kind of what i was hoping for the sound test
stuff I wanted to write, but whatever I try just doesn't seem to work..

I'm working to the assumption still that the Bank in $F800> will still be
the highest bank in the ROM ?

Anyone help me out here ?

AndyM - wearing his newbie hat proudly :)

[1] though I did some 2600 programming back in 90/91 but haven't touched it
since..