Re: [stella] delayed sound -- emulator or programming glitch?

Subject: Re: [stella] delayed sound -- emulator or programming glitch?
From: KirkIsrael@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 29 Aug 2003 13:32:48 -0000
> On Fri, 2003-08-29 at 07:34, KirkIsrael@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> "Like they actually appear on the Atari" is a mixed bag, too.
>
> I have a number of Atari power supplies.  Some deliver close to 9V,
> others 7 or 7.5 or so.  The color that appears on the screen is very
> dependent on what voltage the unit is actually getting.

Heh, I suppose that's a very good point...in fact I was using
a scrounged powersupply, I don't remember what voltage...maybe 10?

Well, I'm not TOO hung on exact colors for this game, just so long
as everything is visible.

STUPIDITY "Quitters never win, winners never quit, but those that never win
           AND never quit are idiots." --Demotivators, http://despair.com