Re: [stella] delayed sound -- emulator or programming glitch?

Subject: Re: [stella] delayed sound -- emulator or programming glitch?
From: KirkIsrael@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 29 Aug 2003 11:45:12 -0000
UPDATE: It was embarassing how hard it was to dig up my atari,
I'm such a poser!  The atari and supecharger were there but I
had to scrounge for the powersupply and an old 7800 stick.

Anyway, the sound seems fine on the real hardware...and so does
the score, which is fine on Z26 but the top line is sometimes
cut off on the other systems.  Also, Z26 had the best agreement
on the colors that emerged, which will need adjusting at some
point.

Very satisfying to see the game working on the real thing.
I took a snapshot at http://alienbill.com/joustpong/ - I thought
the picture without the flash came out the coolest, since the ball
and the players left trails, kind of like the old Activision
box and promotional art.

Thanks again.
And so I'm leaving / You can find out how much better things can get
And if it helps / I'd say I feel a little worse than I did when we met
	--Dar Williams, "As Cool As I Am"