Re: [stella] IMPORTANT: 4K category at the 2003 Mini Game competition!!!

Subject: Re: [stella] IMPORTANT: 4K category at the 2003 Mini Game competition!!!
From: Manuel Polik <cybergoth@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 07 Sep 2003 22:50:49 +0200
Hi there!

> Thanks for the info, I just submitted Jammed. May the
> best man win! :-D

Uihja! Tough!

> How about other homebrews authors joining Manuel and
> me?

There should be at least one more entry, since I didn't
even manage to enter so far. I tried to register two
times, but I never received the confirmation mail. Both
accounts "Cybergoth" and "Cyber" are occupied though...

Well, I just mailed Steve wether he can confirm my
account manually :-)

And for next years competition, if there is a 4K
category again, then I'll remove the intro from Star
Fire :-)

Greetings,
	Manuel