[stella] Starship 2 continued

Subject: [stella] Starship 2 continued
From: Manuel Polik <cybergoth@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 07 Sep 2003 23:09:52 +0200
Hi there!

I just couldn't stop exploring that wonderful technique
Eckhard discovered.

I have the 32 pixel sprite now flawlessly moving over
the whole screen, while the screen remains stable.

Also I simplified the source a lot and stabilized the
whole thing as good as possible. Now you can tweak
things here & there without immediately breaking
everything.

And last but not least, I now even understand how it's
working :-) :-) :-)

The thing concerning me most is how to move the big
sprites in/out at the side borders.

My plan is to use two black PF pixels at both sides to
be able to hide one sprite. When this is completey out
of the screen, I'd need to jump the thing 8 pixels back
and adjust all 4 poiters. Well, it's doable, but it
sounds not like a fun job... ;-)

I also had a few ideas to get more kernel cycles, so
maybe there is some colors possible.

BTW: Just curious Eckhard, why did you place all the
"????" in the original source? Didn't you know what you
were doing? :-)

Greetings,
	Manuel