Re: [stella] IMPORTANT: 4K category at the 2003 Mini Game competition!!!

Subject: Re: [stella] IMPORTANT: 4K category at the 2003 Mini Game competition!!!
From: Erik Mooney <erik@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 09 Sep 2003 22:27:07 -0400
On Tue, 9 Sep 2003 19:36:45 +0200, you wrote:

>Hi!
>
>Erik wrote:
>> I've still got the source and binary for old INV... maybe I should finish
>> that and enter it.  :)
>
>You mean it wasn't finished?!
>:)

Not really.  The scoring was never finished (it's just 10 points per
invader in its current state), and I never tried to match up the saucer
appearance and scoring to the arcade SI.  Also, the invaders start
slightly lower each round, which isn't capped, so after about eight boards
the game ends as soon as the round starts.  There were a few other issues
too, but I don't even remember them now...